WebGL – 3D product configurators for your online presence
Interactive 3D solutions for the web – let the customer design, configure and order your products
We offer you…
- 3D product configurators based on WebGL
- 3D product and process visualization in WebGL
- Interactive 3D trade fair presentations
- 3D animation for product animation
- Porting of 2D editors to SVG-BASIS in WebGL
- all solutions can also be used offline on request
We master the following techniques in WebGL:
- Real-time projections in 2D and 3D
- Projection of graphics (SVG, JPG, PNG, etc…..) on all imaginable products such as helmets, carpets, curtains, furniture, etc…
- create printable templates for the print shop based on customer-specific designs in all conceivable sizes and print resolutions
- Exchange of materials and components
- Conversion, optimization and creation of all types of 3D models (including STL, STEP, STP, OBJ, DAE, FBX, 3DS….)
- photo-realistic representation of objects
- planning and implementation of 3D-configurators in all project phases
- Connection to databases
- Output of configured products in any format (PDF, XML, HTML,…)
The plugin-free 3D realtime presentations for the web are reality (3D-realtime presentation).
WebGL is the abbreviation for Web Graphics Library and is a component of modern web browsers. Without additional extensions, hardware-accelerated 3D graphics can now be displayed directly in the browser. On the caniuse. com website you can see the current state of development.
We are currently developing WebGL solutions for several companies, including the presentation of new products on the Internet, intranet, at trade fairs and in the form of online configurators.
Since all major providers of browsers have implemented the WebGL interface firmly, also successively for mobile solutions, this technology will become the standard in the next few years. Wherever 3D real-time representations are relevant and economically viable, implementation will take place via WebGL, as there is finally a uniform standard that integrates optimally into the current HTML5 development.
Here are some videos of our current project with Stliamo GmbH (here you can find the WebGL Live-Editor):
DEMO Online configurator of a KUKA® industrial robot
What can WebGL do?
- plugin-free display of 3D content
- Seamless integration into websites
- photo-realistic display
- Playing animations
- Selecting predefined standard views
- latest shader technologies
- 3D representation on the web (online and offline)
- 3D online configurators
- Animation of function sequences (e. g. B. Exploded diagrams)
- On and offline presentations
- 3D-Realtime solutions with WebGL and 3D-PDF for websites, trade fairs and internal company processes